Monday, February 28, 2011

A handful of people have asked me if my marriage has changed since having Nevs. The answer: yes and no. No in the sense that we still go out to dinner, hang out, have great conversations, laugh, cuddle, argue, and eat dinner at the dinner table. Yes in the sense that we are never really "alone" now. Even when we are physically alone, the thought of our sweet baby girl is not far from either of our minds. It's a beautiful thing. Being parents together has been just another incredible journey we have taken together. I couldn't think of anyone I would rather be doing this with....(which ha ha, is a great thing). I know (because Nevy is already 8 weeks today!!) that this time is going to fly by. I savor it. I stop multiple times a day just to thank God for it. It's a state of bliss. It's like nothing else. God has given Peter and I the opportunity to care and raise His baby girl. What a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment