Thursday, February 24, 2011

I absolutely love that Nevy wants to be around me. During the day when she naps I'm not a stickler about making her cry it out. When I put her down for bed I will let her cry it out (which is usually under 10 minutes). But during the day I just love having her near me, so if that is what she wants then it's a win win for the both of us. For instance this morning Nevy was falling asleep and so I put her in her crib to let her nap. She cried for about 15 minutes. I usually let her cry for a little bit to see if she is just tired, but if she persists I go and get her. This morning I brought her back to the couch with me, where I was sitting and doing my quiet time. She laid in my arms for about 10 minutes happy as could be, not making a peep...just wide eyes and comfortable in Mom's arms. Then I laid her down on the couch right next to me, where the whole side of her body was touching mine and she is just laying here being so precious making little baby noises. I am in heaven! There is no other feeling in the world than the satisfaction of feeling like I am comforting my precious little baby and that she feels safe and comfortable just laying next to Mommy. Oh what a life this is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment