Wednesday, September 28, 2011


My sweet hubby turned 26 today! He worked today so we celebrated his burfday last night! I actually figured out how to use the grill and made BBQ chicken, corn, these really yummy potatoes, and watermelon! I had been asking Peter for the last week or so what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said he really just wanted to have dinner at home with our little family. So that's what we did:) It was perfect!
Poor Peter had to listen to my horrific singing. Usually you're in a group ya know so if you can't sing, your voice gets drowned out my others. Not this time, it was a solo, but he got the point:))
After Peter opened his gifts I asked him to stand below his sign so I could take a picture. He laughed like "are you kidding me???" But the sweet man humored me and I got a photo. He told me this was something we do for our kids, but I reminded him that he is a kid. At heart. I asked him if he could be less normal and more cheesy and he looked at me with a blank stare for a few seconds....then busted out this...


That's my babe and I'm CRAZY about him! Happy birthday lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment