Friday, April 1, 2011

Cloth Diapers are da bomb!

I am a firm believer that every family is different as well as every child and every parent. Some want to breast feed for a year. Some want to make it to 6 months. Some prefer to just do formula. Some have difficulty with their milk and have to do formula. Some like cloth diapers. Some gag at the idea. Some want their babies in their own room and crib by 6 weeks, some 6 months, and some 6 years. I love that we are all different. If we weren't, how boring would that be. So we decided to do...dun du du duhhhhhh....CLOTH DIAPERS!!! I debated. I thought...poop. gross. Poop in a cloth that gets warms and smell. Nasty. Spraying poop off the diaper and it going in my face. Kill me now. Then I thought, money saving. Nice. "Going greeeeeeen" , ehh that's pretty cool. Knowing what is on my babies bum bum. Love that. So I did it. I didn't test any out before hang. That's just not my personality. I had some recommendations from friends and I went with the CHEAPEST brand. Sun Baby. More like FUN BABY!! I absolutely love them. Not only are they easy on the environment, they are chemical free, saving us money...but most importantly.....they are super CUTE!!! Here are a few pics...along with Nevaeh's thoughts on them....


Mom you know I hate black...it is just NOT my color! Please get be back in those pink diapers!
That's more like it Mom. Now I can relax in my rocker and enjoy my comfortable bum bum.
Mom, give me a pound for choosing these awesome diapers. I just don't know how else to thank you besides a good ol fist pound.
Flower to the side, covering up my ear because quite frankly Mom...I'm getting sick of you telling me how cute I am all day long. I know i know, don't you think I see my big ol belly in front of me....I know i'm irresistible.
hey what can I say, I got my version of apple bottom jeans on . Now will you get me my boots with the fur?
Oh oh oh ....Mom look at my moves... "getting jiggy with it, nah nah nah nahnahnah." Got to love Will Smith.
Thanks again Mom for buying me these rockin diapers. I LOVE THEM! and you;)

No comments:

Post a Comment