Sunday, May 1, 2011

The blessing of Grandparents

I love quotes. I could read quotes all day long! I just google a topic and add "+ quotes" and it never fails to deliver me page upon page of quotes about that subject. I decided to google Grandparent + quotes and found a plethora of fabulous quotes. Here are some of my favorite.


To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word "boo." ~Robert Brault

Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. ~Alex Haley

A garden of Love grows in a Grandmother's heart. ~Author Unknown

Four generations of beautiful people:)
Sweet Nana & Nevs
I love this picture of Papa and Nevaeh (in the early days!)




No comments:

Post a Comment